Top Reasons You’ll Love Working at WTM
WTM has exceptional medical, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, and paid life insurance. Our Wellness Benefit reimburses employees for fitness classes or gym memberships, educational courses, and other wellness activities.
With flexible daily scheduling, employees can easily schedule appointments, manage family responsibilities, or participate in wellness activities. We also offer flexible Fridays all year long, allowing employees to start their weekends early as long as work responsibilities are fulfilled.
Happier Happy Hours
We believe that socializing and fun activities brings us closer together. That’s why we often have impromptu office parties and after-hour events.
Have a canine family member who would be a good co-worker for the day? Most of our team dogs visit once a month as our work schedules and the weather allow.
You are rewarded for good, old-fashioned hard work through our semi-annual bonus system. Do excellent work, get exceptional rewards.
Education & Training
The Internet moves fast, but we move faster. Our comprehensive training program will make your head spin. Hopefully you’re up for a challenge!
Free Coffee & Snacks
Can’t imagine your work day without coffee, tea, or snacks? We have you covered.
Have a future team member or a client in mind that would be a great fit for WTM? We will pay out a referral bonus to you to grow the team or our roster of terrific client partners.
Our co-working space is located within walking distance of Gallery Row, Central Market, independent coffee shops, and a host of great restaurants.
SEO & Digital PR Specialist
- Manage the execution and monitoring of SEO campaigns for their clients, utilizing onsite and offsite SEO tactics.
- Identify opportunities, best practices, tools and trends in the SEO space and implement for client campaigns.
- Make data-driven recommendations and improvements in day-to-day SEO performance for clients, utilizing analytics software such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, AHREFs.
- Develop, plan, and optimize content that aligns with SEO best practices, user intent, and clients’ goals.
- Evaluate website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors and provide recommendations to improve organic visibility and conversion rate.
- Conduct link building and digital PR campaigns on behalf of clients.
- Demonstrate strong writing skills in both client-facing and internal communication.
- Conduct monthly performance calls and review reports with Lead or Manager on client calls or meetings.
- Meet deadlines provided by the client, manager, or client services.
- Take an active role in WTM Digital’s internal marketing efforts, including content creation.
Qualifications and Recommended Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or other related fields (or equivalent experience)
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as an SEO Specialist or related position
- Proven track record building traffic, rankings, and revenue via organic search
- Experience writing/producing digital content (websites, landing pages, blogs) required
- Experience using search engine optimization tools and content analyzers required
- Certified in Google Analytics and active use of Google Analytics required
- Link building and digital PR experience preferred
- Experience with CMS platforms, including WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, and Drupal preferred
- Proficiency in technical SEO preferred
- Influencer marketing and social media experience highly preferred
- Team player with excellent interpersonal / collaboration skills
- Desire to learn and stay on top of digital marketing and business trends
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work independently and self-motivate
- Exceptional with time management
Lead PPC Strategist
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Day-to-day management of digital media paid search campaigns (PPC) for assigned large client accounts, focusing on profit growth and ROI.
- Create and manage paid search campaigns, including keyword generation, ad copywriting and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, etc.
- Manage paid search campaigns across multiple search engines and multiple geographies to ensure specific ROI goals are met with new customer acquisitions.
- Managing Google (and other networks) Banner Ads and remarketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to gain high-quality scores & improve PPC Campaigns
- Strong experience with Google Product Listing Ads (Google Shopping), Amazon Product Listing Ads, Bing Product Listing Ads, and any other applicable product ad networks.
- Track and compile statistics for evaluation of results of online campaigns; recommends strategy changes and revisions where data indicates it is necessary.
- Serve as contact and subject-matter expert for paid search with both internal and external contacts, including Google, Bing, and other designated search engines.
- Develop monthly campaign reporting of statistics, metrics, and accomplishments for client review. Work closely with the Account Manager to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Attribution – Appreciation and understanding of attribution to assist in strategic decision making and conveying value of campaigns and channels.
- Experience developing, deploying, and reporting on Social Media (paid) marketing campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Concise and professional communication with clients via email, phone calls, Zoom, and in-person meetings.
- Manage, mentor, and teach a growing team of talented PPC Specialists.
- 4-5 years of experience creating, managing and optimizing online PPC campaigns
- Google Ads and Analytics Certifications
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in managing small, medium, and large scale PPC campaigns
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns
- Experience managing a PPC budget of upwards of $400k per month
- History of producing effective results in both lead gen and e-commerce campaigns.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected environment.
- Comfortable analyzing and optimizing campaigns across multiple dimensions including geography, device, and remarketing segments
- Previous success in teaching and training others.
- Experience in creating strategies and presenting PPC opportunities in tandem with sales or client services staff
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.