Top Reasons You’ll Love
Working at WTM
WTM has exceptional medical, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, and paid life insurance. Our Wellness Benefit reimburses employees for fitness classes or gym memberships, educational courses, and other wellness activities.
With flexible daily scheduling, employees can easily schedule appointments, manage family responsibilities, or participate in wellness activities. We also offer flexible Fridays all year long, allowing employees to start their weekends early as long as work responsibilities are fulfilled.
Happier Happy Hours
We believe that socializing and fun activities brings us closer together. That’s why we often have impromptu office parties and after-hour events.
Have a canine family member who would be a good co-worker for the day? Most of our team dogs visit once a month as our work schedules and the weather allow.
You are rewarded for good, old-fashioned hard work through our semi-annual bonus system. Do excellent work, get exceptional rewards.
Education & Training
The Internet moves fast, but we move faster. Our comprehensive training program will make your head spin. Hopefully you’re up for a challenge!
Free Coffee & Snacks
Can’t imagine your work day without coffee, tea, or snacks? We have you covered.
Have a future team member or a client in mind that would be a great fit for WTM? We will pay out a referral bonus to you to grow the team or our roster of terrific client partners.
Our co-working space is located within walking distance of Gallery Row, Central Market, independent coffee shops, and a host of great restaurants.
eCommerce Paid Advertising Specialist
- Build and manage Shopping campaigns (Google or Microsoft) and Amazon advertising campaigns in Seller or Vendor Central.
- Perform optimization techniques, including but not limited to, bid adjustments, negative keywords, keyword additions, and structural changes.
- Determine campaign structure to efficiently manage clients’ budgets and optimize for ROI, ROAS, ACOS, and revenue goals.
- Write ad copy to obtain both a high click-through rate and high conversion rate.
- Advise on monthly advertising budgets when needed based on keyword search volume, estimated cost per click, competition, and clients’ goals.
- Optimize clients’ accounts for maximum performance using PPC best practices.
- Ensure product feed information is accurate.
- Learn clients’ business to effectively market their products and services through concise ad text.
- Set up conversion or ecommerce tracking.
- Research new innovations and best practices in paid search.
- Demonstrate strong writing skills in both client-facing communication and client deliverables.
- Complete monthly performance reporting and review reports with Lead or Manager on client phone calls.
- Meet strategic deadlines provided by the client, manager, or Client Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, Information Systems, Business, Statistics or Related Major
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience managing shopping campaigns for agency or brand, with at least one year managing Amazon campaigns
- Experience working with Amazon, Google and Microsoft Ads required
- Experience working within Google Analytics and Google Ads required
- Moderate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with shopping or product feed management preferred
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms such as Shopify and Bigcommerce is a plus
- Data science or programming language experience (SQL, BigQuery) is a plus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal / collaboration skills
- Desire to learn and stay on top of digital marketing and business trends
- Exceptional quantitative analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Able to work independently and self-motivate
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional with time management