Our Approach to
Social Media Advertising
Before we launch any ads, it’s critical to define objectives. This way, we’re more likely to generate a return on investment (ROI). Here are some critical items WTM will discuss with your team:
- Goals: Do you need more people to know about your brand? Want more appointments for your services? Need to fill an open job position? We’ll work with you to develop campaigns that align with your goals.
- Platform: What social platforms does your target audience use? Where are we most likely to reach them? This may require testing to determine which social network(s) generate the best results.
- Audience: Your ads won’t yield results if they don’t reach the right users. Social platforms have great targeting options, allowing you to reach people based on location, age, interests, and more.
- Creative and Messaging: What message do you want to convey to your audience? Is it clear, compelling, and engaging? You need visuals and ad copy that will stand out.
Next, we perform competitive research. What are other businesses in your vertical doing well? What ideas can we draw from them to incorporate into your plan moving forward?
Campaign creation is the final step. WTM’s social media advertising specialists construct engaging campaigns that align with your goals.
Once your campaign launches, our team continues to monitor, test, and optimize ads based on their performance. Our approach to social advertising is all about improving and refining in order to achieve a positive ROI.
Customizable Campaign Types
One of the best parts of social media advertising is that it allows you to target users at all stages of the conversion funnel. Here are some examples of how you can use social ad campaigns to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to your website, and generate leads or sales.
- Drive traffic to a new blog post that highlights ways your product can help your customers.
- Promote a new storefront to build recognition
- Run a PSA-style campaign that promotes a message, such as thanking emergency personnel, to build positive sentiment with your brand.
- Encourage users to fill out a form online to collect contact information and generate leads.
- Use engagement ads to build your social presence and online fan base.
- Run a video ad campaign that shows interested users how to use your product.
- Target users in your geographic area to drive visits to your brick and mortar location.
- Find qualified job applicants and drive interest to your job postings.
- Set up a custom audience and run dynamic product ads to retarget to individuals who didn’t complete a purchase.
Social Media Ads
So, what does all of this look like in action? Here are some examples of ad campaigns we’ve managed for our client partners.
Advertising on Social Media
Remarket to past website visitors who abandoned items in their shopping cart.
Collect contact information from qualified users on social media with lead form ads.
Utilize custom geo-targeting options to promote in-store events.
Advertise special offers to qualified users located within your service area.
Alert loyal customers about new services or product arrivals.
Expand brand awareness on a national or international scale.
Engage with your most passionate brand advocates.
Increase content virality with social media contests.
Social Media Advertising Cost?
For most WTM clients, social media advertising is an add-on service to complement other digital marketing initiatives, such as search engine optimization or Google Shopping campaigns. These client partners typically invest between $2,000 and $3,500 per month.
If you’re ready to maximize campaign performance and receive a positive return on ad spend (ROAS), WTM Digital can help.