We understand that you care about privacy, so we are committed to helping you understand your privacy rights and how we use information about visitors to our websites. This Notice describes the types of information we may collect when you access our websites, how we may use that information, how we may disclose it, and how we protect it. This Notice also explains how you can update your information and contact us with questions about our privacy practices. This Notice applies to all websites and online services operated by WTM Digital. (referred to collectively as our “websites”).
Information We May Request
When you use certain features of our websites, we may ask you to provide information that could identify you as an individual (referred to as “identifying information”). For example, we may request identifying information such as your name, email address, telephone number. If you submit an inquiry or download materials related to our services, we may also request information about your place of employment including the name of the organization, your job title, the organization’s website URL, the organization’s AdWords spend figures, and other information about the company’s interest in and approach to the types of services we provide. If you choose to apply for a job through our site, we may request information about your education, other qualifications, and employment preferences. If you attempt to make a purchase, we may request payment information. You may elect not to provide us with all of the information we request. However, if you do not provide the information we request, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites.
Automatic Information Collection
When you use certain features of our websites, we may automatically collect information using cookies, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, and information about your interactions with our websites. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive. Your browser should provide you with options related to cookies, including the option to block some or all cookies. You may elect to block cookies, but if you do, certain features on our websites may not be available or fully functional.
Other organizations, such as ad networks, may be permitted to place cookies or similar technologies through our websites, and they may collect identifiable information about your online activities over time or across different websites.
Our websites include social media features, such as Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter widgets. These features may collect your IP address and which page you are visiting on our websites; they may also set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Your interactions with social media features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide them.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the identifying information for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- Providing services and publications you request;
- Communicating with you, such as to address feedback you may provide or to advise you of our services, promotions, and pricing;
- Processing purchases you make;
- Allowing you to use interactive website features, such as commenting on blog posts;
- Operating, analyzing and improving our websites, including modifying or adding features and developing content and communication strategies;
- Administering or improving our business and our services, the applications and other processes we use to deliver those services, and the promotional materials we have developed to describe those services;
- Performing research and analyses;
- Protecting the integrity of our websites, information systems, and security;
- Preventing physical harm or financial loss; and
- Engaging in certain administrative purposes, such as risk management, fulfilling legal obligations, addressing compliance needs, and resolving or defending legal claims.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your identifying information with other parties in appropriate situations, including as necessary to respond to your requests and provide our services. For example, we may share identifying information:
- With our service providers that assist us by performing operations on our behalf, such as delivering email;
- When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When required by law or in response to legal process;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- As needed to protect the vital interests of an individual; and
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards intended to protect identifying information we collect when you use our websites, such as secure sockets layer encryption technology on pages where payment information is collected.
We collect technical information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications or services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of a referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites. We may also collect cross-device information, which has the ability to collect data from your devices and activities from different visits. This allows us to have a better understanding of our visitors and what they do at each step of their interaction with our website.
We offer you certain choices about how your identifying information is collected and used:
- Updating Information: You may correct or update your identifying information by contacting us as indicated below.
- Communications: You may opt out of receiving email messages from us at any time. To do so, simply use the “unsubscribe” mechanism located at the bottom of our emails. You may opt out of receiving direct mail by contacting us as described below.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies: At this time, our websites do not respond to browser “do-not-track signals,” which may be emitted by your browser to request that websites refrain from placing cookies and similar technologies. As described above, you can use your browser settings to block some or all cookies, but doing so may impair the functionality of our websites.
International Data Transfer
Our websites are hosted in the United States. We may transfer the identifying information we collect to any country where we do business. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. No matter where we transfer identifying information collected, that information will be subject to the policies and protections described by this notice.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, please feel free to contact us.
Changes to this Notice
When we modify this notice we will update the effective date provided at the top of the notice. Please check back for any updates to make sure you are aware of our current privacy practices.